PowerShell Foundation Course December 2021
Author: Andrew Smith
Study time: 12 hours
Includes South African VAT
Price per individual
Price per individual
Please note that the rate conversion is real-time, but may not be exactly what is billed due to exchange fluctuations.
This course consists of 7 modules, encompassing the following:
- PowerShell basics: setting up and familiarising users with the interfaces.
- Learning commands.
- Working with files and folders.
- Writing a script (Part 1 and Part 2)
- System Administration
- Reference guides.
Video time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Exams: 1 hour
Course Starts: 29 Nov 2021
First live session: 2 Dec 2021
What You Can Learn
45 minute Zoom collaboration sessions
Ongoing peer community discussions
Each Course session includes:
- Practical instruction video.
- Up to 45-minutes of round-table Q&A with peer discussion; as well as tips, tricks, and techniques on key coding principles.
What will you gain from this online Course with Training?
Learn how to:
- access and use the PowerShell command prompt.
- move around the filesystem and access data files.
- automate system management.
- extract and manipulate data and reports.
- administer windows Active Directory.
- write scripts and take advantage of PowerShell's built-in logic.
- gather and collate information from multiple systems.
The opportunity to exchange knowledge and ideas with peers in interactive Q&A sessions.
Learn where to find information on PowerShell scripting and commands.
Why should you take this Course?
The workload for tech administrators is far greater than it used to be. PowerShell Foundations deals with the challenges of how to collect data from multiple systems; how to perform certain tasks more efficiently; and how to automate repetitive tasks.
Sessions will be delivered via Zoom. There is no Zoom subscription cost for the participants, it is free to use with us.
- A PC with Windows 10.
- PowerShell Command Prompt and PowerShell ISE.
- A reliable Internet connection that can handle video and audio.
- A working knowledge of Windows workstations, servers, and applications.
- Fluent in the English language. All instruction, content, peer sharing, and the exam are in English.
IT Managed Services Professional, Serial Entrepreneur, Powershell Guru